Read more about the article Doctors Save Genitals Of Teen Electrocuted During Social Media Stunt On Train But Had To Amputate Part Of His Hand
Footage shows injured boy, 15, at train station of Elektrougli, Moscow Oblast, Russia on Monday, May 13, 2024. He climbed on a train and was electrocuted in the genitals. (Newsflash)

Doctors Save Genitals Of Teen Electrocuted During Social Media Stunt On Train But Had To Amputate Part Of His Hand

Doctors in Russia have managed to save the penis of the teenager who was electrocuted while crawling around on top of a train for social media likes - but had to amputate part of his hand. https://filedn.eu/lhVNGNsizwl5t7THnzzJ2c8/Newest%20public/Newsflash-TeenagerElectricTrain-01.mp4 The operation took place in Russia's capital Moscow with local media saying that…

0 Comments
Read more about the article Eight On Homicide Trial After Dog Owner, Passerby And Pooch Electrocuted In Lake
Photo shows Claire Schlafli, with a dog, undated. She died in the port of La Neuveville on Lake Biel in Switzerland, in 2017. (Newsflash)

Eight On Homicide Trial After Dog Owner, Passerby And Pooch Electrocuted In Lake

A dog owner and a passerby were zapped to death by a massive electric shock when they tried to rescue her German shepherd after it fell into a lake. Photo shows Claire Schlafli, with a dog, undated. She died in the port of La Neuveville on Lake Biel in Switzerland,…

Comments Off on Eight On Homicide Trial After Dog Owner, Passerby And Pooch Electrocuted In Lake
Read more about the article Sisters Electrocuted In Swimming Pool While Rescuing Child, 9
Vanessa (left) and Maria (right) Alvarado Romo pose in undated photo. They died from electrocution inside a swimming pool, trying to save a 9-year-old, in Tequila Mexico, (Newsflash)

Sisters Electrocuted In Swimming Pool While Rescuing Child, 9

Two sisters have died after they rushed in to rescue a nine-year-old child from a swimming pool that had apparently become live because of faulty wiring. Vanessa (left) and Maria (right) Alvarado Romo pose in undated photo. They died from electrocution inside a swimming pool, trying to save a 9-year-old,…

Comments Off on Sisters Electrocuted In Swimming Pool While Rescuing Child, 9
Read more about the article  Bovine And Cyclist Electrocuted In Flooded City Street
Bull and man get electrocuted in Bulandshahr, India, undated. The bull died and the man suffered minor injuries. (CEN)

 Bovine And Cyclist Electrocuted In Flooded City Street

This is the moment a bull is zapped as it walks through a flooded street in India and then seconds later a cyclist is also electrocuted. https://filedn.eu/lhVNGNsizwl5t7THnzzJ2c8/CEN-BullShock-01.mp4 CCTV footage shows how the animal collapses after slowly prowling a narrow market street in the city of Bulandshahr, Uttar Pradesh State. A…

Comments Off on  Bovine And Cyclist Electrocuted In Flooded City Street
Read more about the article  15-Year-Old Electrocuted By Power Line While Taking Selfie
Muhammed Ali Altundal, 15, poses in undated photo. He was electrocuted when he went on top of a freight wagon to take a selfie, in Kirikkale, Turkey, on Saturday, May 6, 2023. (CEN)

 15-Year-Old Electrocuted By Power Line While Taking Selfie

This is the horror moment a 15-year-old lad is electrocuted while trying to take a selfie on top of a tank wagon. https://vimeo.com/828991115?share=copy Schoolboy Muhammed Ali Altundal was seriously injured in the incident in Kirikkale, Turkey, on 6th May. Muhammed and his pals had gone to Kirikkale Train Station, where…

Comments Off on  15-Year-Old Electrocuted By Power Line While Taking Selfie