Read more about the article SHOCKING DEATH: Passionate Italian Football Fan Tragically Dies After Being Electrocuted By Hairdryer
Leonardo Schingaro, 31, poses in undated photo. He was electrocuted while drying his hair with a hairdryer in his home in Bari, Italy, on Monday, Nov. 7, 2022. (Newsflash)

SHOCKING DEATH: Passionate Italian Football Fan Tragically Dies After Being Electrocuted By Hairdryer

An Italian man has tragically lost his life after he was electrocuted while using the hairdryer in the bathroom. Leonardo Schingaro, 31, poses in undated photo. He was electrocuted while drying his hair with a hairdryer in his home in Bari, Italy, on Monday, Nov. 7, 2022. (Newsflash) Passionate football…

Comments Off on SHOCKING DEATH: Passionate Italian Football Fan Tragically Dies After Being Electrocuted By Hairdryer
Read more about the article TRAGIC MUM: Young Mother Electrocuted By Washing Machine
Newsflash

TRAGIC MUM: Young Mother Electrocuted By Washing Machine

A 20-year-old mum-of-one was killed when she put her hand in her washing machine and got a huge electric shock. Viviane Rodrigues was putting on a wash at her home in the Argemiro neighbourhood of Juazeiro in the north-eastern Brazilian state of Bahia on Tuesday, 14th June. Investigators said she…

Comments Off on TRAGIC MUM: Young Mother Electrocuted By Washing Machine
Read more about the article Hilton Hotel Told Family Of Tot, Aged 2, Who Had Been Electrocuted, To Take A Taxi
A 2-year-old boy (pictured) was electrocuted in a hotel room, where he was staying with his family, in Istanbul, Turkey. (Newsflash)

Hilton Hotel Told Family Of Tot, Aged 2, Who Had Been Electrocuted, To Take A Taxi

A family who was on holiday in Turkey is taking legal action against the Hilton after their son was electrocuted and they were told to take a taxi instead of calling an ambulance. The family, from South Africa, was reportedly convinced that the two-year-old boy was dead, as they could…

Comments Off on Hilton Hotel Told Family Of Tot, Aged 2, Who Had Been Electrocuted, To Take A Taxi
Read more about the article Musician, 24, Electrocuted To Death By Own Guitar During Soundcheck Before Gig
Luyan Lopes, 24, singer of the Brazilian band Pankda de Veneira, after suffering an electric shock while handling the guitar in Sao Borja, Brazil, on 12th February. (Newsflash)

Musician, 24, Electrocuted To Death By Own Guitar During Soundcheck Before Gig

A 24-year-old singer-guitarist has died after he was electrocuted by his own instrument while warming up at a soundcheck before a gig. Luyan Lopes de Aguiar died during the soundcheck at an outdoor venue in the municipality of Sao Borja in the southern Brazilian state of Rio Grande do Sul…

Comments Off on Musician, 24, Electrocuted To Death By Own Guitar During Soundcheck Before Gig
Read more about the article Busy Mum Doing Laundry Drops Dead After Being Electrocuted By Washing Machine Leaving Behind Daughter, 4
Tais de Olvieira Rost died after suffering electric shock while using washing machine in Tres de Maio, Brazil. (Tais Rost/Newsflash)

Busy Mum Doing Laundry Drops Dead After Being Electrocuted By Washing Machine Leaving Behind Daughter, 4

A busy mother of a four-year-old daughter has dropped dead after getting an electric shock from her washing machine. Tais de Oliveira Rost, 27, was reportedly alone at her home in the municipality of Tres de Maio in the southern Brazilian state of Rio Grande do Sul when the tragedy…

Comments Off on Busy Mum Doing Laundry Drops Dead After Being Electrocuted By Washing Machine Leaving Behind Daughter, 4