Read more about the article Man, 61, Zapped Dead While Using Metal Pole To Dislodge Model Plane From Power Line
The place where a 61-year old man was electrocuted trying to free his model airplane from the power line in Gretzenbach, Switzerland in September 2021. (Polizei Kanton Solothurn/Newsflash)

Man, 61, Zapped Dead While Using Metal Pole To Dislodge Model Plane From Power Line

A 61-year-old man has been electrocuted and died when trying to dislodge his model airplane from a power line with a metal pole. The incident took place in a field near the municipality of Gretzenbach in the district of Olten in the Swiss canton of Solothurn on Tuesday afternoon. The…

Comments Off on Man, 61, Zapped Dead While Using Metal Pole To Dislodge Model Plane From Power Line
Read more about the article Boy, 12, Electrocuted While Flying Kite Near Power Line Using Electrical Wire
The boy (12) electrocuted on 2 September 2021 while flying a kite in Guaranesia, Minas Gerais in Brazil. (Newsflash)

Boy, 12, Electrocuted While Flying Kite Near Power Line Using Electrical Wire

A 12-year-old boy has been electrocuted after using electrical wire to fly a kite under a high-voltage power line in a tragedy that also cut off electricity to the local community for several hours. The incident took place in the municipality of Guaranesia in the Brazilian state of Minas Gerais…

Comments Off on Boy, 12, Electrocuted While Flying Kite Near Power Line Using Electrical Wire
Read more about the article Two Teenage Boys And Their Teenage Sisters Electrocuted After Wet Carpet They Were Hanging On Roof Strikes 11,000 V Cable
4 Iraqi siblings were electrocuted in front of their mother while they were spreading carpets in Basra city, Iraq. (Newsflash)

Two Teenage Boys And Their Teenage Sisters Electrocuted After Wet Carpet They Were Hanging On Roof Strikes 11,000 V Cable

Four children who agreed to help their mum trying out a carpet died when they threw it over a fence and it struck a high-voltage cable. The 11,000 V shock killed all four instantly, and set the carpet on fire which was spotted by neighbours called the fire brigade, believing…

Comments Off on Two Teenage Boys And Their Teenage Sisters Electrocuted After Wet Carpet They Were Hanging On Roof Strikes 11,000 V Cable
Read more about the article Teen Electrocuted While Using Mobile Phone That Was Charging When Lightning Struck Home
Radja Ferreira de Oliveira, an 18-year-old girl died after receiving a lightning strike while using the phone in Santarem, Brazil, on 29th August. (Newsflash)

Teen Electrocuted While Using Mobile Phone That Was Charging When Lightning Struck Home

A teenage girl has been electrocuted after her home was struck by lightning while she was using her mobile phone as it charged. Radja Ferreira de Oliveira was in her home in the community of Sao Francisco do Carapanari in the city of Santarem in the northern Brazilian state of…

Comments Off on Teen Electrocuted While Using Mobile Phone That Was Charging When Lightning Struck Home
Read more about the article National Bodybuilding Champion Electrocuted At Home Claim
Bodybuilding champion Ricardo Nunes Costa who was found dead in his home in Macapa in Brazil, in August 2021. (Newsflash)

National Bodybuilding Champion Electrocuted At Home Claim

This national bodybuilding champion and father of a teenage son has been found dead after apparently being electrocuted inside his home. Athlete Ricardo Nunes Costa was found dead with an electrical cable in his hands in his home in the city of Santana in the northern Brazilian state of Amapa…

Comments Off on National Bodybuilding Champion Electrocuted At Home Claim