Read more about the article Escaped Monkey Fatally Electrocuted After Climbing Across High Voltage Lines
A monkey, who had been chased by police officers after escaping from the Mendoza Ecopark, died when he was electrocuted by the high voltage cables in Mendoza, Argentina, in May 2021. (Newsflash)

Escaped Monkey Fatally Electrocuted After Climbing Across High Voltage Lines

https://youtu.be/0dTRf8LfxOI This is the shocking moment an escaped monkey is fatally electrocuted after climbing across high-voltage lines. The footage was captured in the city of Godoy Cruz, located in the metropolitan area of the city of Mendoza, in the Argentine province of the same name. Local media said the tufted…

Comments Off on Escaped Monkey Fatally Electrocuted After Climbing Across High Voltage Lines
Read more about the article Boy, 2, Zapped To Death After Putting Spoon In Extension Cable Socket
The two-year-old Jake Angara died home on Friday, in Quezon City in the Philippines, due to electrocution after playing with a spoon and inserting it into an electrical outlet. (@Mharc.Louise/Newsflash)

Boy, 2, Zapped To Death After Putting Spoon In Extension Cable Socket

A two-year-old boy has been electrocuted to death in the Philippines after he put a metal spoon into an extension cable socket. Little Jake Angara was killed at his home in the Philippine city of Quezon while his mother Eloisa Angara was preparing a bottle of milk for him. While…

Comments Off on Boy, 2, Zapped To Death After Putting Spoon In Extension Cable Socket
Read more about the article Last Photo Of Tragic Girl, 8, Electrocuted By Faulty Xmas Decoration On Public Square
The victim in front of the christmas decorations that killed her. (Newsflash)

Last Photo Of Tragic Girl, 8, Electrocuted By Faulty Xmas Decoration On Public Square

This picture of a little girl waiting to watch the Christmas lights being switched on with her family was taken moments before she was electrocuted to death by one of the decorations. Julia Honoria Franco, 8, died when she was struck by the high-voltage blast of electricity in the municipality…

Comments Off on Last Photo Of Tragic Girl, 8, Electrocuted By Faulty Xmas Decoration On Public Square
Read more about the article Brazil Footballer Electrocuted When Kite Hits Cables
Pic Shows: A post made by the club mourning Kaio's death; This Brazilian football star has tragically died in an accident after the kite he was flying hit an overhead power cable and he was electrocuted.

Brazil Footballer Electrocuted When Kite Hits Cables

This Brazilian football star has tragically died in an accident after the kite he was flying hit an overhead power cable and he was electrocuted. Left-back Kaio Felipe Santos Silva, 21, reportedly died yesterday afternoon as he was flying a kite in the city of Sao Paulo in the southeastern…

Comments Off on Brazil Footballer Electrocuted When Kite Hits Cables
Read more about the article Young Mum Dies Trying To Save Electrocuted Toddler Son
Pic shows: Nohemy Garizao Cuadrado, the victim A young mum has been killed while trying to save her toddler son who had touched a faulty wire on a water pump, electrocuting them both at their home.

Young Mum Dies Trying To Save Electrocuted Toddler Son

A young mum has been killed while reportedly trying in vain to save her toddler son who was also killed when he touched a faulty wire at their home. The incident took place in the city of Maicao in the northern Colombian department of La Guajira where the mum, identified…

Comments Off on Young Mum Dies Trying To Save Electrocuted Toddler Son