Young Womans 2nd BF Murdered In 2 Years

Story By: Angjela Trajkovska, Sub Editor: Joseph Golder, Agency: CEN

A young woman who found happiness with a new man after her previous boyfriend was stabbed to death has been left devastated after her new love was also shot and also killed.

The woman, named only as Katarina, was the girlfriend of Milos Mileusnic, 24, who was stabbed to death in a random attack in the Serbian capital city of Belgrade because his attacker reportedly felt unhappy after spending the night on social media and decided to kill someone to make himself feel better.

Two years earlier, Katarina’s previous boyfriend, Strahinja Icelic, 28, was shot dead in the city of Cacak, in central Serbia’s Moravica District.

Pictures Credit: CEN

A friend of Mr Mileusnic, who declined to be named, said everyone was worried about her.

He said: “We are all trying to be supportive to Milos’s girlfriend, Katarina, who is in very difficult psychological state.”

The man said Katarina, originally from Cacak, had gone through a very difficult time following the death of Mr Icelik in 2016.

He added: “When she recovered from this tragedy, she met Milos and began to have fun. 

“He was very supportive of her. We are all concerned and we are afraid for her health.”

Pictures Credit: CEN

Mr Mileusnic had been on his way to visit Katarina, who had been expecting his knock on her door, when he was attacked and killed in the street.

Nedjeljko Djurovic, 28, has been arrested for the murder and remanded in custody for 30 days while the police investigation continues.

He reportedly confessed to the crime, saying he attacked Mr Mileusnic at random because he was unhappy with his life and wanted to kill somebody, after spending time on social media and not sleeping all night.

But he later changed his story and denied any involvement in Mr Mileusnic’s death.

Mr Icelic, a bookmaker’s son, was shot dead on the balcony of his apartment in Cacak by Vladimir Tripkovic, 33, who is serving a seven and a half year prison sentence for the killing. 

Tripkovic had only been out of prison for a month after serving a two year sentence for attacking a teenager outside a nightclub with a machete.