Read more about the article TEEN SHOCK TRAGEDY: Girl Zapped To Death Using Charging Phone After Shower
Maria Ingrid Beatriz da Silva, 17, poses in undated photo. She died after suffering an electric shock when using a cell phone that was charging, in Bodo, Brazil, on Saturday, Nov, 19, 2022. (Newsflash)

TEEN SHOCK TRAGEDY: Girl Zapped To Death Using Charging Phone After Shower

A 17-year-old girl was tragically zapped to death as she used her charging mobile phone after getting out of the shower. Maria Ingrid Beatriz da Silva, 17, poses in undated photo. She died after suffering an electric shock when using a cell phone that was charging, in Bodo, Brazil, on…

0 Comments

Doctor Jailed For Spying On Flatmate In Shower And Ejaculating In Her Meals

An Indonesia doctor has been jailed for six months for spying on his flatmate in the shower and ejaculating in her food. The doctor, named as Doddy Prasetyo, was sentenced at the Semarang District Court in the Indonesian province of Central Java on the morning of 26th January. The doctor…

Comments Off on Doctor Jailed For Spying On Flatmate In Shower And Ejaculating In Her Meals
Read more about the article Brazilian Model Couple Found Dead Inside Shower
Nathalia Guzzardi Marques who was found dead in Leblon, Brazil on 22 June 2021. (Newsflash)

Brazilian Model Couple Found Dead Inside Shower

This young couple with model good looks has been found dead in the shower from suspected carbon monoxide poisoning. Matheus Correia Viana and Nathalia Guzzardi Marques, both 30 years old, were found dead inside the shower in their apartment in the upmarket suburb of Leblon in the Brazilian city of…

Comments Off on Brazilian Model Couple Found Dead Inside Shower
Read more about the article Mum Of One, 18, Dies After Passing Out During Steamy Shower Session With Hubby
Vitoria Costa de Castro (18), who died after passing out during sexual intercourse in the shower with her 19-year-old husband in Sao Vicente, Brazil, on 18th March 2021. (Newsflash)

Mum Of One, 18, Dies After Passing Out During Steamy Shower Session With Hubby

An 18-year-old student and mum of one has died after passing out during a steamy shower sex session with her husband in Brazil. Vitoria Costa de Castro died at her home in the south-eastern Brazilian coastal municipality of Sao Vicente in the early hours of 18th March. According to the…

Comments Off on Mum Of One, 18, Dies After Passing Out During Steamy Shower Session With Hubby
Read more about the article Worlds First Gender Swap Twin Reveals First Shower As Woman Was Magical
Mayla Phoebe de Rezende, who had sex readjustment surgery at a hospital in Blumenau. (@maylaphoebe09/Newsflash)

Worlds First Gender Swap Twin Reveals First Shower As Woman Was Magical

A Brazilian teen who along with her sister became the world's first twins to undergo simultaneous sex change ops has revealed that her first shower as a woman was "magical". Mayla Phoebe de Rezende and her sister Sofia Albuquerck, 19, underwent gender reassignment surgery in the southern Brazilian municipality of…

Comments Off on Worlds First Gender Swap Twin Reveals First Shower As Woman Was Magical