Read more about the article Teen Migrant On Train Wagon Zapped By Power Cables
Pic Shows: Migrant teen being electrocuted; This is the moment a teenage Afghan migrant climbing on top of a train carriage is electrocuted by the overhead power cables in a flash of light sending him crashing to the ground.

Teen Migrant On Train Wagon Zapped By Power Cables

Story By: Angjela Trajkovska, Sub Editor: Joseph Golder, Agency: Central European News Video Credit: CEN/OKRadio Srbija This is the moment a teenage Afghan migrant cheats death as he is electrocuted by overhead power cables in a flash of light after he climbed on top of a train carriage. The shocking incident took place in the town of Presevo…

Comments Off on Teen Migrant On Train Wagon Zapped By Power Cables
Read more about the article 10yo Girl Electrocuted While Playing In Water Fountain
Pic shows: The girl receiving an electric shock while playing in the fountain with her friends. This distressing footage shows a young girl playing in a water fountain with six of her friends when she suddenly collapses after receiving an electric shock.

10yo Girl Electrocuted While Playing In Water Fountain

Story By: John Feng, Sub-Editor:  Joseph Golder, Agency: Asia Wire Report Video Credit: AsiaWire This footage shows a young girl playing in a water fountain with six of her friends when she suddenly collapses after receiving an electric shock. Footage of the incident was captured in the Xindi Lixiangcheng Residential District in Yuncheng, which…

Comments Off on 10yo Girl Electrocuted While Playing In Water Fountain
Read more about the article Garage Worker Electrocuted For 20 Seconds Saves Himself
Pic Shows: The man getting shocked; This is the moment a garage employee receives a painful and paralysing electric shock from a piece of equipment for over 20 seconds but manages to throw himself to the ground and pull the plug.

Garage Worker Electrocuted For 20 Seconds Saves Himself

Story By: John Feng, Sub-Editor:  Joseph Golder, Agency: Asia Wire Report Video Credit: AsiaWire This is the moment a garage worker is partially paralysed by a faulty car washer which electrocutes him for over 20 seconds before he manages to unplug the appliance and save himself. The terrifying accident happened in Xixiangtang District in…

Comments Off on Garage Worker Electrocuted For 20 Seconds Saves Himself
Read more about the article Boy Aged 6 Electrocuted By Lamppost
Pic shows: After a few minutes go by, the boy's lifeless body falls to the pavement INDIA: This is the moment a six-year-old boy is electrocuted to death after touching a faulty lamppost as he plays with his friends.

Boy Aged 6 Electrocuted By Lamppost

Story By: Alex Cope, Sub Editor: Joseph Golder, Agency: Asia Wire Report Video Credit: AsiaWire This is the moment a six-year-old boy is electrocuted after touching a faulty lamppost as he plays with his friends. The startling incident occurred in the upmarket residential area of Narsingi in the city of…

Comments Off on Boy Aged 6 Electrocuted By Lamppost
Read more about the article Electric Shock Burns Off Clothes Of Man On Train Roof
Pic Shows: The electrocuted man going out from the train; ARGENTINA: This is the moment a young man is helped from the roof of a train after he received a 25,000 volt electric shock which burnt off most of the clothes from his body.

Electric Shock Burns Off Clothes Of Man On Train Roof

Story By: Ana Lacasa, Sub Editor: Joseph Golder, Agency: CEN Video Credit: CEN This is the moment a young man is helped from the roof of a train after he received a 25,000-volt electric shock which burnt most of the clothes from his body. Jose Fonseca, 20, suffered 70 percent…

Comments Off on Electric Shock Burns Off Clothes Of Man On Train Roof