Read more about the article BLOW-FRYER: Barber Torches Himself, Customer And Salon With Faulty Hairdryer
Hair dryer blows fire setting the customer and the barber on fire in Narayanganj region, Kachpur in Bangladesh on July 10, 2022. Reports further said there was a gas leak from the air conditioner which led to the fire. (Newsflash)

BLOW-FRYER: Barber Torches Himself, Customer And Salon With Faulty Hairdryer

This is the moment when a hairdresser sets himself, his customer, and the whole salon on fire when he switches on an apparently faulty hairdryer. A security camera caught the terrifying incident as it unfolded in a hair salon in Kachpur, Narayanganj District, central Bangladesh in July. Footage of the…

Comments Off on BLOW-FRYER: Barber Torches Himself, Customer And Salon With Faulty Hairdryer
Read more about the article GREAT TIP: Waitress Life Transformed After Surprise USD-810 Tip On Sandwiches
Jennifer Vernancio who works as a waitress at 'The Big Cheese & Pub' on Reservoir Avenue, was surprised with $810 tip on $48.17 bill. (@BigCheeseandPub/Newsflash)

GREAT TIP: Waitress Life Transformed After Surprise USD-810 Tip On Sandwiches

A waitress' life has been transformed after a generous left her a USD-810 tip on top of a USD-48.17 bill for some sandwiches. Mum-of-two Jennifer Vernancio of North Providence was working at The Big Cheese & Pub in Cranston, Rhode Island, USA, where she has been a waitress for over…

Comments Off on GREAT TIP: Waitress Life Transformed After Surprise USD-810 Tip On Sandwiches
Read more about the article Bungling Beautician Superglues Customers Eyelashes Shut Nearly Blinding Her
The injuries on Deusa Kannon, she claims the beautician used the product for eyelash extension mixed with super glue to put glue them, Niteroi, Brazil. (@ludeka88/Newsflash )

Bungling Beautician Superglues Customers Eyelashes Shut Nearly Blinding Her

A bungling beautician allegedly superglued one of her customers eyelashes shut, causing injuries that nearly blinded her. The incident took place in the city of Niteroi, in the south-eastern Brazilian state of Rio de Janeiro, on 2nd December 2021, but the case has only been revealed now, after the alleged…

Comments Off on Bungling Beautician Superglues Customers Eyelashes Shut Nearly Blinding Her
Read more about the article Moment Customer Holding Phone Battery In Repair Shop Has Shock Of His Life When It Explodes In His Hands
Man breaks phone battery and causes it to explode in Deyang, China.(Xinmou8888/AsiaWire)

Moment Customer Holding Phone Battery In Repair Shop Has Shock Of His Life When It Explodes In His Hands

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzcXkitWt2c This is the moment a customer holding a phone battery in a repair shop gets a shock when it suddenly explodes in his hands with a loud bang. The incident took place in the city of Deyang, which is located in central China's Sichuan province. The footage shows the…

Comments Off on Moment Customer Holding Phone Battery In Repair Shop Has Shock Of His Life When It Explodes In His Hands
Read more about the article Moment Petrol Station Attendant Douses Smoking Customer In Fire Extinguisher
Gas station attendant uses fire extinguisher for motorbike driver who lit a cigarette in Yueyang, China. (352827036/AsiaWire)

Moment Petrol Station Attendant Douses Smoking Customer In Fire Extinguisher

This is the moment a woman petrol station attendant sprays a dopey biker from a fire extinguisher to put out his lit cigarette. The incident, which was caught on CCTV, took place in the city of Yueyang in South Central China's Hunan Province. The footage shows three attendants at the…

Comments Off on Moment Petrol Station Attendant Douses Smoking Customer In Fire Extinguisher