Read more about the article Boy, 2, Zapped To Death After Putting Spoon In Extension Cable Socket
The two-year-old Jake Angara died home on Friday, in Quezon City in the Philippines, due to electrocution after playing with a spoon and inserting it into an electrical outlet. (@Mharc.Louise/Newsflash)

Boy, 2, Zapped To Death After Putting Spoon In Extension Cable Socket

A two-year-old boy has been electrocuted to death in the Philippines after he put a metal spoon into an extension cable socket. Little Jake Angara was killed at his home in the Philippine city of Quezon while his mother Eloisa Angara was preparing a bottle of milk for him. While…

Comments Off on Boy, 2, Zapped To Death After Putting Spoon In Extension Cable Socket
Read more about the article Cruel Mum Burns Girls Hands With Hot Spoon
Pics Shows: The mother; A 35-year-old mother has been arrested for burning her two daughters’ hands with a hot spoon as punishment for taking some coins.

Cruel Mum Burns Girls Hands With Hot Spoon

A 35-year-old mother has been arrested for burning her two daughters’ hands with a hot spoon as punishment for taking some coins. The incident took place at the family’s modest house in La Esperanza in the city of Neiva located in the south-western Colombian department of Huila on the morning…

Comments Off on Cruel Mum Burns Girls Hands With Hot Spoon
Read more about the article Constipated OAP Has Spoon Stuck Up Bum
Pic Shows: The spoon in the pensioner's rectum; CHINA: A doctor has retrieved a ceramic spoon from a constipated pensioner’s rectum after he lost it up his backside while using it to scoop out his stubborn poo.

Constipated OAP Has Spoon Stuck Up Bum

Story By: John Feng, Sub Editor: Joseph Golder, Agency: Asia Wire Report These images show the OAP who arrived at hospital with a ceramic spoon stuck up his bottom after tried to use the household object to scoop out his own poo. A doctor has retrieved a ceramic spoon from a constipated pensioner’s rectum after it became stuck…

Comments Off on Constipated OAP Has Spoon Stuck Up Bum