Read more about the article Baby Isabella, Aged One, Dies A Week After  On Cookie At Home
Isabella Stark (1) who died in hospital in September 2021, after choking on a cookie at her home in Ermelo in South Africa. (@BabyIsabellaStark/Newsflash)

Baby Isabella, Aged One, Dies A Week After On Cookie At Home

This is the heartbreaking image of a one-year-old girl on life support who has died a week after choking on a cookie at her home in South Africa. On 20th September, Isabella Stark died in hospital one week after choking on the cookie at her home in the town of…

Comments Off on Baby Isabella, Aged One, Dies A Week After On Cookie At Home
Read more about the article Last Pic Of Teen Girl On Amusement Park Ride Who Choked To Death On Own Vomit As Family Begged Operator To Stop It
The last picture of Zeynep Gunay, 19, with her relatives before they rode on the swing ride in the amusement park in Istanbul, Turkey on 31th August 2021. (Newsflash)

Last Pic Of Teen Girl On Amusement Park Ride Who Choked To Death On Own Vomit As Family Begged Operator To Stop It

This is the last photograph of a teenage girl who died after choking on her own vomit on an amusement park ride called the "Kamikaze" and her family claim they begged the operator to stop it - but were ignored. The incident took place in the Avcilar district of Turkey's…

Comments Off on Last Pic Of Teen Girl On Amusement Park Ride Who Choked To Death On Own Vomit As Family Begged Operator To Stop It

Teen Girl Has Cardiac Arrest And Is Left In Wheelchair After Choking On Meat

https://youtu.be/oX8z-or-evM A 13-year-old girl has been left wheelchair-bound after choking on a piece of meat. Sthefany Vitoria Ribeiro was hospitalised for three months after she choked on the piece of meat when she was having lunch with her family at their home in the Brazilian city of Senador Canedo on…

Comments Off on Teen Girl Has Cardiac Arrest And Is Left In Wheelchair After Choking On Meat
Read more about the article Brazilian Girl, 5, Dies Choking On Bouncy Ball
Vitoria Francisca Andrade (5), who died in July 2021 in Cachoeiro de Itapemirim in Espirito Santo in Brazil, after choking on a rubber ball. (Newsflash)

Brazilian Girl, 5, Dies Choking On Bouncy Ball

This five-year-old girl has tragically died after choking on a bouncy ball. Vitoria Francisca Andrade died after choking on the rubber ball at her home in the city of Cachoeiro de Itapemirim in the south-eastern Brazilian state of Espirito Santo on 6th July. According to the fire brigade, the young…

Comments Off on Brazilian Girl, 5, Dies Choking On Bouncy Ball
Read more about the article Moment Restaurant Owner Saves Toddler Choking On Bread
Restaurant owner Murat Altindal, 30, rescued a two-year-old girl by performing the Heimlich maneuver in Aksaray, Turkey on 24th June 2021. (Newsflash)

Moment Restaurant Owner Saves Toddler Choking On Bread

https://youtu.be/ZGBkIZ-kOpQ This is the moment a restaurant owner saves a two-year-old child from choking by positioning her face-down and patting her back. The incident took place in the city of Aksaray in the Turkish province of the same name, and was filmed by the restaurant’s CCTV camera. Little Mina U,…

Comments Off on Moment Restaurant Owner Saves Toddler Choking On Bread