Read more about the article WPC Saves Choking Tot With Kiss Of Life As Gran Watches
Pic Shows: Moment of the rescue of the newborn; This is the moment a hero policewoman gives a choking 13-day-old baby the kiss of life and resuscitates the tot in front of its emotional grandmother.

WPC Saves Choking Tot With Kiss Of Life As Gran Watches

Story By: Alex Cope, Sub Editor: Joseph Golder, Agency: Central European News  Video Credit: CEN/@PMdeGoias This is the moment a hero policewoman gives a choking 13-day-old baby the kiss of life and resuscitates the tot in front of its emotional grandmother. The startling scenes were recorded after the newborn tot was choking to death at…

Comments Off on WPC Saves Choking Tot With Kiss Of Life As Gran Watches
Read more about the article High School Students Play Sick Brain Death Choking Game
Pic shows: The students playing the challenge of suffocation. These videos show a dangerous game Colombian high-school students are playing which involves putting a youngster in a tight headlock until they pass out - and doctors warn it can lead to brain deat

High School Students Play Sick Brain Death Choking Game

Story By: Jonathan Macias, Sub Editor: Joseph Golder, Agency: Central European News  Video Credit:CEN These videos show Colombian high school students playing a deadly "choking game" which involves putting a youngster in a tight headlock until they pass out - and doctors warn it can lead to brain death. The video recorded in the Colegio…

Comments Off on High School Students Play Sick Brain Death Choking Game

Baby Tragically Dies After Choking 1 Plastic Ice Cube

Story By: Ana Lacasa, Sub Editor: Joseph Golder, Agency: Central European News  A one-year-old baby has tragically died after choking on a plastic ice cube container he was using to treat his injured mouth. The incident took place around 7 pm in the municipality of Villarmero, in the northern central Spanish province of Burgos, when…

Comments Off on Baby Tragically Dies After Choking 1 Plastic Ice Cube
Read more about the article Holy Grail Guardian Dies After Choking At Wedding
Pic shows: Juan Miguel Diaz Rodelas, the priest This priest who is the guardian of the 'Holy Grail' has died after reportedly choking on a piece of meat at a wedding reception he was attending after marrying the couple.

Holy Grail Guardian Dies After Choking At Wedding

Story By: Ana Lacasa, Sub Editor: Joseph Golder, Agency: Central European News This priest who claims to be the guardian of the 'Holy Grail' has died after reportedly choking on a piece of meat at a wedding reception. Juan Miguel Diaz Rodelas, who is the Canon of the Cathedral of Valencia, where the 'Santo Caliz'…

Comments Off on Holy Grail Guardian Dies After Choking At Wedding
Read more about the article 15yo Girl Dies After Choking On Sandwich At School Break
Pic shows: The highschool where the incident took place A 15-year-old girl has died after choking on the sandwich she was eating during the school lunch break.

15yo Girl Dies After Choking On Sandwich At School Break

Story By: Ana Lacasa, Sub Editor: Joseph Golder, Agency: Central European News A 15-year-old girl has died after choking on the sandwich she was eating during the school lunch break. The tragic incident took place at the Az-Azait Secondary School in the city of Jaen in the southern Spanish region of Andalusia while the girl…

Comments Off on 15yo Girl Dies After Choking On Sandwich At School Break