WATER SHOCK: Two-Year-Old Child Narrowly Avoids Being Hurt By Drink Dispenser

This is the moment a two-year-old child narrowly avoids getting into a horrible accident after knocking over a filled-up water dispenser which almost lands on its head.

The scary event took place in the city of Guiyang, in the south-western Chinese province of Guizhou.

CCTV footage shows how a dramatic situation could have almost been a tragic one when the naughty two-year-old playfully approaches a large water dispenser while in its baby walker.

Bucket nearly hits a child in baby walker in Guiyang, Guizhou, Sunday, Nov. 6, 2022. The child was pulling the water dispenser. (Lu8.18/AsiaWire)

The tot suddenly grabs the dispenser and starts pulling it towards itself which causes the water-filled bottle to come tumbling down.

Luckily, the giant bottle only makes a near miss as it passes inches away from the child’s head and slams on the floor instead.

The toddler seemingly gets scared of the loud thud when the bottle hits the ground, which is when a man walks in to find the child thankfully unharmed.

Child in baby walker pulls a water dispenser in Guiyang, Guizhou, Sunday, Nov. 6, 2022. The bucket nearly hit it. (Lu8.18/AsiaWire)

The video was later shared on Douyin – the Chinese version of TikTok – to warn others of what unsuspected dangers lay hidden in simple everyday objects.

Many netizens were able to relate to the dangerous situation and said it is best to avoid leaving a child alone in near proximity to water dispensers and other heavy objects.