Read more about the article UNCLEAN BILL OF HEALTH: World’s Dirtiest Man Who Refused To Bath Because It Would Make Him Sick Dies After Washing
Amou Haji (87) from Iran who hasn't touched water for 65 years. (Newsflash)

UNCLEAN BILL OF HEALTH: World’s Dirtiest Man Who Refused To Bath Because It Would Make Him Sick Dies After Washing

An Iranian man who refused to wash for more than half a century because he was worried it would make him sick has died after taking a shower. Amou Haji gave up washing 67 years ago after becoming convinced that it would bring him bad luck, and eventually kill him.…

Comments Off on UNCLEAN BILL OF HEALTH: World’s Dirtiest Man Who Refused To Bath Because It Would Make Him Sick Dies After Washing
Read more about the article Teen Boy Who Moved To Moscow With Dad To Start New Life Dies After Charging Smartphone While In Bath
The Olympic Village in Western Administrative Okrug, Russia where a 15-year old boy was electrocuted to death when his phone which was plugged in to be charged fell in the tub he was in. (Newsflash)

Teen Boy Who Moved To Moscow With Dad To Start New Life Dies After Charging Smartphone While In Bath

A teenage boy who moved to Moscow to live with his father and start a new life has died after he was electrocuted while charging his smartphone while taking a bath. The incident took place at the Olympic Village in the Western Administrative Okrug, in the Russian capital Moscow on…

Comments Off on Teen Boy Who Moved To Moscow With Dad To Start New Life Dies After Charging Smartphone While In Bath
Read more about the article Man, 38, Zapped To Death By Plugged In Mobile Phone While In The Bath
An emergency services psychologies at the scene where a 38-year-old man who died from an electric shock while taking a bath, in Madrid, Spain, on 20th October. (@112cmadrid/Newsflash)

Man, 38, Zapped To Death By Plugged In Mobile Phone While In The Bath

A Spanish man has died after his mobile phone fell on his chest while charging when he was in the bathtub. The 38-year-old man, who was not named, was found dead with burn marks on his chest in his bathtub in the La Latina neighbourhood of the Spanish capital Madrid…

Comments Off on Man, 38, Zapped To Death By Plugged In Mobile Phone While In The Bath
Read more about the article Influencer, 24, Found Dead In Bath After Boyfriend Strangles Her To Death
Anastasia Horolskaya, 24, a Tiktoker and the vocalist of a rock band named 'Harley', whose body was found in the bathtub in her apartment in Kyshtym, Russia, on 19th September 2021. (@horolskaia24380/Newsflash)

Influencer, 24, Found Dead In Bath After Boyfriend Strangles Her To Death

A man has been arrested for strangling his influencer girlfriend to death after her body was found in her bathtub. According to the news site Ren TV, Anastasia Horolskaya, 24, a popular TikToker and the vocalist of a rock band called 'Harley', argued with her 22-year-old boyfriend, name not disclosed,…

Comments Off on Influencer, 24, Found Dead In Bath After Boyfriend Strangles Her To Death

Fluffy Flamingos Chicks Takes First Bath

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_etqlZjl4w These four fluffy baby flamingos chicks are seen taking their first bath since they hatched. The adorable sight of the newborn chicks was captured in a video recorded at the Pafos Zoo in the city of Paphos, Cyprus and the footage was posted by the park staff on 14th…

Comments Off on Fluffy Flamingos Chicks Takes First Bath