EVERY INCH THE HERO: Little Lad’s Calm Actions Saved Mum’s Life When She Had Severe Allergic Reaction

A nine-year-old lad has been hailed as a hero after he saved his mum's life when she went into anaphylactic shock. Sumer Carter and her son Cooper Beavers were heading home by car in Cullman County, Alabama, USA, when Sumer started feeling symptoms of an allergic reaction. The incident was…

Comments Off on EVERY INCH THE HERO: Little Lad’s Calm Actions Saved Mum’s Life When She Had Severe Allergic Reaction
Read more about the article ALMOST KRILLED: Woman Left Looking Punched After Allergic Reaction To Prawns
Student Amanda Souza Oliveira Nicandio, 22, after she was left practically unrecognizable when she had a shrimp allergy during a trip to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. (@amandanicandio/Newsflash)

ALMOST KRILLED: Woman Left Looking Punched After Allergic Reaction To Prawns

These shocking before-and-after images show how a pretty Brazilian woman's face was left puffed-up and deformed after she had an allergic reaction to seafood. Amanda Nicandio, 22, went viral on social media - with 5.5 million views - after sharing images of her unrecognisable face following the allergic reaction. The…

Comments Off on ALMOST KRILLED: Woman Left Looking Punched After Allergic Reaction To Prawns
Read more about the article I’M BARK! Heartbreaking Return Of Dog Given Away By Allergic Owner
The dog who returned to owner who gave it away because of asthma caused by dog hair in Harbin, China. (044440ZYZ/AsiaWire)

I’M BARK! Heartbreaking Return Of Dog Given Away By Allergic Owner

This is the heartbreaking moment a pet dog given away by its allergic owner returns home a month after being adopted. The dog - a pedigree Shiba Inu called Saisai - had walked nearly five miles (8km) from its new home to get back to its original owner. A video…

Comments Off on I’M BARK! Heartbreaking Return Of Dog Given Away By Allergic Owner
Read more about the article Baby Who Suffered Rash To 72 Percent Of Body Following Allergic Reaction Finally Extubated After 19 Days
Baby Helena Cristina having 72% of the body covered by burns caused by drug reaction in Goias in Brazil. (Luana Mara/Newsflash)

Baby Who Suffered Rash To 72 Percent Of Body Following Allergic Reaction Finally Extubated After 19 Days

This baby who suffered a rash to 72 percent of her body following an allergic reaction to an anticonvulsant has finally been extubated after she spent 19 tense days intubated. One-year-old Helena Cristina was finally extubated on Monday, 4th October, following her admission to the ICU of the Hospital de…

Comments Off on Baby Who Suffered Rash To 72 Percent Of Body Following Allergic Reaction Finally Extubated After 19 Days
Read more about the article Ill Woman Allergic To Water And Unable To Eat For 2 Years
Fernanda Martinez. (@apenas.fernanda/Newsflash)

Ill Woman Allergic To Water And Unable To Eat For 2 Years

A young woman with a rare disease that means she has not eaten in two years, is also allergic to water and suffered cancer, has notched up half a million social media followers as she talks about her health battle. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-14a9HD9ys&feature=youtu.be @apenas.fernanda/Newsflash Fernanda Martinez, 22, from the southern Brazilian city…

Comments Off on Ill Woman Allergic To Water And Unable To Eat For 2 Years