Two Germans Arrested For Raping Date From Night Before In British Holiday Hotspot Mallorca

Two German tourists have been arrested in a holiday resort in Mallorca after one of them allegedly raped a woman they had invited back to their room for a threesome the night before.

Photo shows JS Paradise Sport in Mallorca, Spain, undated. A German is said to have raped a German vacationer while his friend watched. (Google Maps/Newsflash)

Although the woman agreed, she went back to the men’s room after drinking with them in a bar, and they had consensual sex that night, but the next morning when she wanted to leave, one of them raped her while the other watched.

The suspects, identified as Stefan B., 27, and Monir M., 27, were apprehended at the three-star JS Paradise Sport hotel in the El Arenal resort on the Island of Mallorca in Spain.

The arrest was last week, but the news was only made public now. The arrests followed the alleged rape of a German woman, reportedly a guest at the same resort after they met her in a local bar on Thursday, 12th October.

Media revealed that after a few drinks, the trio went to the two suspects’ room on San Bartolome Street and had a threesome, after which the unidentified woman stayed the night.

However, when they woke up the next morning, one of the two men reportedly attacked her and sexually assaulted her, while his pal watched.

Photo shos an illustrative image of Mallorca, undated photo. Mallorca is the largest island in the Balearic Islands, which are part of Spain and located in the Mediterranean. (Newsflash)

The second man reportedly did not do anything to stop the act, the media said.

The victim later reported the case to the Llucmajor Police, who opened an investigation to clarify what had happened.

The two 27-year-old suspects were arrested for sexual assault soon after.

They were then handed over to the Algaida Civil Guard, who took over the case.

When questioned by police, both Stefan B. and Monir M. claimed that the sex act was consensual at all times.

During a hearing at Palma’s Court 3, they were both released on bail on Saturday, 14th October.

The investigation is continuing.