This Is The Stone That Exposed The Shocking Story of A Raped Schoolgirls Seven Year Ordeal

  • Post author:
  • Post category:Crime

Story By: Feza Uzay, Sub-Editor: Marija Stojkoska, Agency:  Newsflash

The shocking sexual abuse of a schoolgirl aged five until she was 12 ended when she wrote about what was happening on a stone that she left in a park.

A horrified park visitor who spotted the stone then posted a picture social media, where it was shared with police who tracked down the girl and arrested the alleged attacker.

It turned out that the neighbour had repeatedly raped the girl over a seven-year period and even though at some stage she had even moved away from the area, he would periodically come back to visit and raped her again.

Altun K. 12, wrote on a stone in a park in Antalya, Turkey, that she was raped and asked for help. (Newsflash)

She was similarly terrified about saying what had happened to her parents, but after one attack wrote about it on a stone which she hid in the park where it was found.

The cry for help on the stone in a park on Osman Yuksek Serdengecti Street in the district of Kepez in the Turkish province of Antalya read: “I am 12 years old, I was raped, my name is Altun. I am still being raped. Please help me!”

After the police got involved in the incident, the Kepez District Police Department teams determined that the person who wrote the messages on the stone was a girl who was indeed called Altun and who live nearby with her family.

She was interviewed in the Child Monitoring Center accompanied by a psychologist, confirm the story that she was sexually abused by her neighbour, a man identified as H. E., for seven years.

News website Son Dakika reported that it was determined that H. E. had moved to the province of Adana a while ago, however, he continued to sexually assault Altun, returning to the province of Antalya from time to time.

Adana Provincial Police Department teams contacted by the Kepez District Police Department teams determined the suspect’s new address and detained him.

The detained suspect was arrested by the court on 15th June and placed in preventative custody.

Many lawyers and members of NGOs have announced on social media that they will follow the case.

There is no update on the girl’s condition or whether she is still with her family.