Read more about the article BATT OUT OF HELL: Two-Year-Old’s Fight For Life After Swallowing Battery
Photo shows the X-ray image of Dylan, undated photo. He was admitted to a hospital, seriously ill with a burn to the oesophagus and lung infection, after ingesting a battery in Cananea, Sonora, Mexico. (@gaby.duranag/Newsflash)

BATT OUT OF HELL: Two-Year-Old’s Fight For Life After Swallowing Battery

A toddler is fighting for his life after he swallowed a battery, which exploded inside him, burning his oesophagus, say medics in Mexico. Dylan poses in an undated photo. He was admitted to a hospital, seriously ill with a burn to the oesophagus and lung infection, after ingesting a battery…

Comments Off on BATT OUT OF HELL: Two-Year-Old’s Fight For Life After Swallowing Battery
Read more about the article WAR IN UKRAINE: Russian Battery Of Msta-S Howitzers Unleashes Almighty Strike Against Ukrainian Targets
The combat use of gun mounts "Msta-S" in Ukraine. (Ministry of Defense of Russia/Newsflash)

WAR IN UKRAINE: Russian Battery Of Msta-S Howitzers Unleashes Almighty Strike Against Ukrainian Targets

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIzH9QDHT7I This is the moment Russian troops line up their Msta-S self-propelled howitzers and unleash an almighty strike against Ukrainian targets. The Russian Ministry of Defence (MoD) said on 10th June: “Combat work of the artillery units of the Airborne Forces during the special military operation [in Ukrainian territory].” “Combat…

Comments Off on WAR IN UKRAINE: Russian Battery Of Msta-S Howitzers Unleashes Almighty Strike Against Ukrainian Targets
Read more about the article Phone Battery Explodes In Fireball As Technician Carries Out Repairs
A cell phone exploded and caught fire when an electronics technician was repairing the device at a store in the centre of Sobral, Brazil, on 21st March. (Newsflash)

Phone Battery Explodes In Fireball As Technician Carries Out Repairs

This is the moment a phone battery explodes in a huge fireball while a technician carries out repairs. The incident was filmed by a CCTV camera at the repair shop in the municipality of Sobral in the Brazilian state of Ceara on 21st March. In the footage, the repairman is…

Comments Off on Phone Battery Explodes In Fireball As Technician Carries Out Repairs
Read more about the article Moment Customer Holding Phone Battery In Repair Shop Has Shock Of His Life When It Explodes In His Hands
Man breaks phone battery and causes it to explode in Deyang, China.(Xinmou8888/AsiaWire)

Moment Customer Holding Phone Battery In Repair Shop Has Shock Of His Life When It Explodes In His Hands

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzcXkitWt2c This is the moment a customer holding a phone battery in a repair shop gets a shock when it suddenly explodes in his hands with a loud bang. The incident took place in the city of Deyang, which is located in central China's Sichuan province. The footage shows the…

Comments Off on Moment Customer Holding Phone Battery In Repair Shop Has Shock Of His Life When It Explodes In His Hands
Read more about the article Footage Shows Danger Of Phone Battery As It Explodes Seconds After Being Plugged In
The explosion of a cell phone battery scared the employees of an electronics store in Aparecida de Goiania, Brazil, on 4th December. (Newsflash)

Footage Shows Danger Of Phone Battery As It Explodes Seconds After Being Plugged In

This footage showing a phone battery exploding in an electronics repair shop reveals how dangerous they can be after it burst into flames seconds after being plugged in, sending two workers fleeing to opposite sides of the office. The incident was filmed at a repair centre in the city of…

Comments Off on Footage Shows Danger Of Phone Battery As It Explodes Seconds After Being Plugged In