Shocking Video Shows Man Slowly Passing Out From Carbon Monoxide Before Being Saved At Last Minute - ViralTab

Shocking Video Shows Man Slowly Passing Out From Carbon Monoxide Before Being Saved At Last Minute

Story By: James KingSub-EditorMarija Stojkoska, Agency: Newsflash

A CCTV camera has captured the moment a man becomes increasingly confused as he is slowly poisoned by carbon monoxide before being saved at the last minute.

The shocking footage was shot in a small office in the prefecture-level city of Mudanjiang in the Chinese province of Heilongjiang, where the man is seen behaving in a confused way.

He takes his coat off, wanders around aimlessly and then puts the coat back on before he finally just about manages to sit down and his head drops onto the table.

Man, who suffered carbon monoxide poisoning, being attended in hospital in Mudanjiang, China. (368363575/AsiaWire)

He then stands and moves to the door, where he collapses onto his knees and knocking over several empty bottles around the bin.

He seems unable to understand what is going on and he apparently tries to get up, but he collapses in the corner instead.

After struggling once again back to his feet, he again takes off his coat and then moves to the corner of the room where he once again sits down, this time not rising.

Man suffers carbon monoxide poisoning in Mudanjiang, China. (368363575/AsiaWire )

Fortunately, a second clip shows that a woman and a man discover him in the corner, and come over to rescue him, but quickly realising that the room is filled with fumes, they leave the door open as they help him out.

The man was later photographed in hospital, and the footage was shared as a warning of the dangers of carbon monoxide building up in unventilated rooms.

In the footage, it can be seen that the man has cooking utensils on the right, and it is believed that he may have used the stove to heat the room and causing the carbon monoxide poisoning, which builds up when a room is not properly ventilated.