Shock Images After Firework Shoved In Cute Puppys Mouth

Story By: Gheorghi CaraseniSub Editor:  Joseph GolderAgency: Newsflash


These shocking images show an adorable puppy’s injuries after it survived having a firework explode in its mouth.

The three-month-old puppy named Stasik suffered the disturbing abuse in the Chitinsky District in southeastern Russia’s Zabaykalsky Krai.

Local media report a firecracker was placed in its mouth and set alight, mutilating the pooch’s muzzle when it exploded.


In the images, teeth can be seen hanging from the dog’s maimed jaw after it was rescued by the Vernost animal shelter from the street.

The shelter’s spokesperson Irina Morozova said: “Even the vets were shocked when they saw what happened with Stasik. All of them wondered if they could survive after losing so much blood.”

According to Morozova, the vets managed to extract pieces of cardboard with the branding of the ‘Corsair 4’ firecracker on them from the remaining parts of the puppy jaws.


The pooch is reportedly being fed through a probe and will have to undergo several operations for vets to reconstruct its muzzle.

Morozova explained that the first operation is to be held in the nearby city of Chita with the other surgeries and rehabilitation to be carried out in Moscow where the ‘Belyi Klyk’ (White Fang) veterinary clinic agreed to help to try to save the animal.

The Moscow vets said they had never seen such a case and hope to able to reconstruct the dog’s jaws so it can eat by itself again.

It is unclear if a police investigation has been launched or if any arrests have been made.

The ViralTab page is created by and dedicated to professional, independent freelance journalists. It is a place for us to showcase our work. When our news is sold to our media partners, we will include the link here.