This is the moment two kids laugh after their dad accidentally sets their mum on fire while trying to help her treat a bad back.
The incident happened in Nanyang, which is a prefecture-level city in the southwest of Henan Province in China.
The husband, identified only by the surname Li, had offered to treat his wife’s bad back by rubbing alcohol on it and then massaging it with a warm towel.
The woman, whose surname is Yu, sat down on the sofa next to him, and he started to dab alcohol on her back as their two sons watched.
In order to warm up the towel, he used some of the alcohol and set fire to it, intending to blow it out when he then started to rub it on her back.
But he did not notice the invisible flame was still there when he shook it and placed it onto her back, igniting the alcohol on her skin.
The woman almost immediately leapt into the air shrieking, much to the amusement of her children, and the man did little as she desperately tried to use her clothes to extinguish the flames.
She eventually managed it, but not before ending up with burnt skin and several blisters, which she complained were painful, although they are now healing.
She said that her clothes were also singed and that her husband felt guilty and embarrassed about what had happened. However, he had repeatedly apologised, so she had forgiven him.