Cute Boy Sticks Magnet On Belly To Find Another Inside

Story ByAna LacasaSub EditorJoseph GolderAgencyCentral European News

Video Credit: CEN

This is the moment a boy sticks a magnet to the outside of his belly after swallowing one but netizens have slammed his sister for making light of the incident rather than seeking medical help.

The incident was filmed in the northern Argentine province of Entre Rios and was later shared on Twitter by the boy’s sister ‘Maia Fontana’ where it has been widely shared.

Picture Credit: CEN

The video, which has since been deleted from the netizen’s account following an online backlash, was accompanied with the message: “My little brother swallowed a magnet and now we know where it is thanks to another magnet, hahaha.”

In the footage, the boy seems in good spirits as his kneeling mum films the magnet sticking to the outside of his tummy.

However, many online commentators criticised the family for filming the potentially dangerous incident rather than taking it seriously.

One netizen said: “I thought the mother was calling the emergency services for a moment, but she was filming it instead!”

Another Twitter user commented: “This is not funny, it could damage an organ.”

‘Nosoyrobertov’ wrote: “Doing that with magnets could damage the boy’s intestines.”

‘Water Tarsio’ saw the funny side, commenting: “Maybe he wanted to be like Magneto from X-Men.”

The boy’s sister later responded: “After he swallowed the magnet, we took him to a clinic. He is fine, stop hating on us.”

The ViralTab page is created by and dedicated to professional, independent freelance journalists. It is a place for us to showcase our work. When our news is sold to our media partners, we will include the link here.

Ana Lacasa

I am a senior writer and journalist and editor of the Spanish desk for the Central European News agency.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *