Brazilian Girl, 5, Dies Choking On Bouncy Ball - ViralTab

Brazilian Girl, 5, Dies Choking On Bouncy Ball

This five-year-old girl has tragically died after choking on a bouncy ball.

Vitoria Francisca Andrade died after choking on the rubber ball at her home in the city of Cachoeiro de Itapemirim in the south-eastern Brazilian state of Espirito Santo on 6th July.

According to the fire brigade, the young girl’s mother took her to the local fire station after noticing she was in trouble.

Vitoria Francisca Andrade (5), who died in July 2021 in Cachoeiro de Itapemirim in Espirito Santo in Brazil, after choking on a rubber ball. (Newsflash)

She had a pulse, but was unconscious and not breathing.

The firemen performed the Heimlich manoeuvre on the girl to clear her airways before taking her to hospital.

However, the Francis of Assisi Maternity and Children’s Hospital reported that she arrived without a heartbeat.

Chocking with a bouncing ball was the reason Vitoria Francisca Andrade (5) died in July 2021 in Cachoeiro de Itapemirim in Espirito Santo in Brazil. (Newsflash)

They operated on the young girl to remove the ball and spent 40 minutes trying to revive her, sadly to no avail.

She was buried in her hometown the following day.

It is unclear if the case is being investigated.