A pregnant woman says she was horrified to find a deep-fried lizard in her McDonald’s chips and was shocked when she told the manager and he did not seem to care one bit.

 

Priyanka Moitra took her daughter for a snack at a McDonald’s in their home city of Kolkata, West Bengal State, Eastern India.

 

Only as they tucked into their fries did Priyanka discover the small, deep-fried lizard in her portion.

 

She says she felt sickened but received little sympathy from the restaurant’s boss.

 

She said: "When I told the outlet manager about the incident, he showed a careless attitude and left with just a sorry."

 

Snapping a picture of the unfortunate reptile, she then filed a complaint with the police.

 

Her husband Sanjay Mitra said: "I'm shocked! I'm concerned about my family's health. My wife is pregnant. How can McDonald's be so careless?

 

"As soon as I heard about the incident, I contacted Delhi and Kolkata's McDonald's office, but they didn't bother. There's been no apology, they just want us to send it to them for analysis."

 

A McDonald’s spokesman said: "A customer allegedly found a foreign body in their food. We take all reports of this nature very seriously and investigate them thoroughly."

CEN
GabrielZamfir's picture

Author: Gabriel Zamfir